This third game takes what the kids have learned about phonics and letter sounds in the first two levels and applies them to sentences and more complex words. The website remains free and the students have their user name and password in the front of their agenda to be able to use the site at home as well as at school.
Some comments from the kids in Grade 2 and 3:
- You have to fight a goblin in this level.
- At the end, you find a spell book. You need to get there without him hearing you.
- You go to different planets.
- You can customize your character if you want.
- There's a Queen Jessica who tells you the question. She also tells you whether to go up, down, right or left. You have to follow her directions so it helps you learn left and right.
- You get onto a spot and there is "Trickies" which are words like "their" and "oh".
- I love this website! Maybe there will be a level four where you need to read a story and then say what happened in the story. (That was actually our teacher's comment!)